Rebirthing is made up of two parts:
- Conscious and connected breathing
- Thought is creative
Through conscious breathing, the respiratory mechanism is unlocked, achieving a fuller and freer breathing as we get rid of the negative patterns we have acquired throughout our lives. In addition, the increased oxygen supply to our cells helps us expel toxins and chemicals accumulated in our body.
This Breathing technique provides us with the release of fears, anxieties, anguish, pains, tensions, conflicts, insecurities, low self-esteem, or any other limitation.
Breathing gradually releases and dissolves old subconscious records through a process of integration and healing. The best gift we can give ourselves is to learn Conscious Connected Breathing and change our perception of life.
Our thoughts create our reality. This is true in relation to our conscious thoughts. But what about unconscious thoughts? Unconscious thoughts are all those that we have stored without a filter in our mental hard drive throughout our life. All these messages heard, felt, or perceived, especially in our childhood, were recorded and remain present, albeit unconscious. To create consciously, we must make the unconscious conscious.
We know that there are certain human traumas that prevent us from connecting with our natural state of happiness, creating defense mechanisms to avoid feeling the pain and tension they cause. With Rebirthing, we gradually release and heal them gently and easily so that we can live each day closer to the true inner freedom that is expressed externally.
We know that our thoughts create our reality. If there are situations in your life that you do not like, you have a great opportunity to look inward and find that belief or memory from the past that creates this situation for you.
Rebirthing is a method of introspection, integration, and deep relaxation.
Rebirthers or “Renacedores” are a kind of psychic surgeon who have learned to explore your subconscious mind and help you see what’s in it, so you can make different decisions that create a much more satisfying life for you.
Through conscious and connected breathing, you will integrate this change within you and gain a holistic vision and understanding beyond this routine world.
You can change partners, jobs, places, or even parts of your body, but in the end, you will always find yourself.
Benefits of Rebirthing
- Improve overall health.
- Achieve peace, tranquility, and happiness by connecting with your higher self
- Manage our emotions (stress, anguish, anxiety, sadness, pessimism…)
- Modify thoughts that limit us due to childhood traumas
- Experience more vitality and joy in our life
- Reach a natural balance between body, mind, and spirit
- Unlock the respiratory mechanism and increase lung capacity
- Activate blood oxygenation
- Eliminate toxins and better assimilate nutrients
- Boost energy and the immune system
- Rejuvenate the skin and physical appearance
- Balance the nervous system
- Relieve pain and health issues
- Sleep peacefully
- Regain self-esteem and overcome indecision
- Improve communication in personal relationships and conflict management
- Overcome addictions, fears, phobias, and panic attacks
- Activate mental efficiency and unlock creativity and intuition
- Increase concentration and memory
- Resolve internal conflicts
- Overcome separations, life changes, family deaths, and other traumatic situations